This wasn't planned.
In some ways this is coming at the worst possible time for us.
After a few days of freaking out and comments by my husband about "failed" pregancy tests. We got over it. It took me until I saw the baby on an early ultrasound to get excited. I had a horrible feeling that since I hadn't really wanted this pregnancy something was going to go wrong. Now that I am starting to show and we are debating on names, the excitement is here.
So now we are trying to figure out what next. How do we afford 2 kids under 2? How do we prepare Dagny for a new sibling? How many more cloth diapers are we going to need with 2 in diapers? Do I want to keep working full time? Can we afford for me to keep working full time? Is there a way to swing me staying home during the day and working at night? Can I get my current employer to agree to a nontraditional work arrangement for a few years so that I don't have to leave there? Do I really want to stay at my current employer even if they agree to a nontraditional work arrangement? Is this the opportunity I have been looking at to get out of insurance and back to school? Is there a way to keep Dagny in daycare part time for the socialization?
Lots of questions, few answers at this point. Lets hope some of them come soon......
No comments:
Post a Comment